Acquisition and upgrading of infrastructure between 2006 and 2009.
- acquisition of the VARSTROJ VARCUT S.P2/Ph-3,2x8,0/1G+47,5 kW fire cutter (year 2006),
- acquisition of the machine for mechanical metal processing – type WHQ 13.8 CNC, produced by TOS Varnsdorf (2007),
- regular calibration and preventive maintenance of the processing machines, control upgrades (2006-2009).
Upgrading of the transportation pool (2006-2009):
- acquisition of 10 ton Demag cranes,
- acquisition of new environmentally-friendly fork lifts.
Acquisition of Processing centre (2012):
Acquisition of LASER Impuls 6020 - powerful laser cutting for heavy-duty applications (2016)
- Combines flexibility, ease of use and high capacity
- Ideal for heavy-duty applications with large 6000 x 2000 mm sheet capacity
- Flat plate processing up to 25 mm (1') mild steel, 15 mm (0.600") aluminum, and 20 mm (0.750") stainless steel
- NC focus control for rapid changeover times and optimised cutting
- Standard configuration with two flat shuttle tables allows the user to load/unload one table while the machine processes parts on the other table
- Time-saving quick set-up features
- Unique constant beam length system eliminates the divergence of the beam, ensuring identical results over the entire cutting area, at optimal speeds, with superior edge quality
- Integrated LVD – Fanuc machine, control, laser source and motor drive package
- Power 6 kW
- 15 m x 45 m – temporary storage