RIKO KOR d.o.o. is a privately owned company founded in 1994. The company has continued to grow constantly ever since. Today the company employs 90 people of various profiles with the aim and ability to increase their number in the future.
Riko KOR d.o.o. is a recognized European company in the field of producing complex metal products from simple construction and fine-grained steel which specializes in:
- an extremely flexible production system which can be quickly and effectively adapted to changing market conditions and requirements of our clients,
- modern infrastructure,
- extensive machine pool for demanding mechanical processing of metal products,
- mechanical, fire, plasma cutting of metals and steel profiles as well as bending metal elements,
- welding products from simple construction and fine-grained steel types according to the MAG procedures (135 – designation according to the SIST EN 4063 standard) and RO (111 – designation according to the SIST EN 4063 standard),
- 9,000 m2 production facilities and 18,000 m2 warehousing areas.
- short and punctual delivery times,
- cooperation in developing technological solutions,
- high quality products and services,
- providing a reference list of long-term strategic partners,
- skilled professional technical staff (IWE – international welding engineers and technologists (according to IIW guidelines), professionally skilled process controllers, certified according to EN 473, certified welders according to EN 9606-1),
- adopted and maintained quality management system for plasma welding of metal materials according to the EN ISO 3834-2:2006 standard requirements,
- adopted and maintained quality management system according to the SIST EN ISO 9001:2008 system requirements.
- SIST EN 1090-1:2009+A1:2012: Execution of steel structures and aluminium structures - Part 1: Requirements for conformity assessment of structural components